I love working with repurposed textiles. This wallet started out as a sweater dress, actually it was one of mine. I wore it to a few weddings and was ready for it to be gone. I used the beautiful black fabric as my base for this wallet and added red satin ribbon trim and a beige vintage lace.
This clutch is ready for a black tie affair or a date in your blue jeans.
The inside of the wallet is a fun cherry print batik fabric. It looks beautiful with the outside of the wallet.
With a roomy interior that neatly organizes bills, card and other essentials, it can be tossed in a tote or carried solo as a clutch.
- Six credit card slots
- Two full length bill compartments
- Clip outside closure
- Inside zip coin pocket
- Outside full length zip pocket (great for cell phones)
- Wristlet strap attached with a ring
- hardware on this wallet is silver
- closed outside dimensions 8 inches wide X 5.5 inches high
- small enough to fit in your purse; large enough to hold everything you need
- Free shipping on this item.