I was finishing a quilt one day and trimmed off the selvage edge of the backing fabric. I noticed it had a little texture to it and thought, I know just what I can do with this! I pieced together the long narrow steps and added a lot of gold top stitching. The selvage edge will not fray on this wallet. I love the finished, unique affect. I am now looking at the edges of all fabrics.
The inside of the wallet is one of my own dark reddish brown hand dyed fabrics. It looks beautiful with the golden brown outside.
With a roomy interior that neatly organizes bills, card and other essentials, it can be tossed in a tote or carried solo as a clutch.
- Six credit card slots
- Two full length bill compartments
- Clip outside closure
- Inside zip coin pocket
- Outside full length zip pocket (great for cell phones)
- Wristlet strap attached with a ring
- hardware on this wallet is silver
- closed outside dimensions 8 inches wide X 5.5 inches high
- small enough to fit in your purse; large enough to hold everything you need
Free shipping on this item.