Bags and wallets and purses and wristlets. That is what Barbz.net specializes in. I start with up cycled textiles that are usually samples or left overs, or even gently used clothing.
This outside of this wallet was is made from a great weathered looking cotton fabric left over from a quilt. I love the vintage look of the fabric. I added a small piece of quilting black hand dyed fabric to the right hand side and added a glitter Motion W to it. To top it off I used a gray silk repurposed necktie.
The inside of the wallet is constructed using one of my own hand dyed red fabrics.
You are ready for game day with this clutch!
With a roomy interior that neatly organizes bills, card and other essentials, it can be tossed in a tote or carried solo as a clutch.
- Six credit card slots
- Two full length bill compartments
- Clip outside closure
- Inside zip coin pocket
- Outside full length zip pocket (great for cell phones)
- Wristlet strap attached with a small buckle
- hardware on this wallet is silver
- closed outside dimensions 8 inches wide X 5.5 inches high
- small enough to fit in your purse; large enough to hold everything you need
Free shipping on this item.