Someone gave me three books of decorator fabric samples. I looked at them and knew many wallets and bags were in the making. For this wallet I used a large green flowered vintage inspired sample of an embossed decorator fabric. I trimmed it in a matching stripe fabric. The interior is a deep red hand dyed fabric.
This wallet looked so rich.
With a roomy interior that neatly organizes bills, card and other essentials, it can be tossed in a tote or carried solo as a clutch.
- Six credit card slots
- Two full length bill compartments
- Clip outside closure
- Inside zip coin pocket
- Outside full length zip pocket (great for cell phones)
- Wristlet strap attached with a ring
- closed outside dimensions 8 inches wide X 5.5 inches high
- small enough to fit in your purse; large enough to hold everything you need
Free shipping on this item.