Bags and wallets and purses and wristlets. That is what Barbz.net specializes in. I start with repurposed textiles that are usually samples or left overs, or even gently used clothing.
The outside of this wallet is made from repurposed silk neckties. If you went to school as a teacher or a student, chances are you had a Winnie the Pooh or some other very similar necktie! I needed a little bling and so I added a red glitter Wisconsin logo.
The inside of the wallet is constructed of one of my own dark brown and dyed fabrics. It looks great with the Pooh on the outside of the wallet.
With a roomy interior that neatly organizes bills, card and other essentials, it can be tossed in a tote or carried solo as a clutch.
- Six credit card slots
- Two full length bill compartments
- Clip outside closure
- Inside zip coin pocket
- Outside full length zip pocket (great for cell phones)
- Wristlet strap attached with a ring
- closed outside dimensions 8 inches wide X 5.5 inches high
- small enough to fit in your purse; large enough to hold everything you need
Free shipping on this item.